Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

Cardea Concept Art (Short Film)

Here's some concept art for Cardea (my short film)

When I first came up with the film idea, I just had a single image of a girl stood in front of a large mirror in the middle of a field in black and white, but the reflection was in colour. I thought of this when I think about how people are rarely satisfied with their life how it is, or their current situation, therefore try to change it by changing themselves to be someone else.

The images here are the first things I drew to get a general idea of location and setting.


The initial idea was to have a mirror, but then it changed to a door.

This is the character walking through a field with a path down the middle.


This was to be the character's favourite place to be. Where she didn't mind being alone.


This picture started off as a mirror, but then I just added a doorknob!

No comments:

Post a Comment